Regardless of where you live we are able to work with you
- A personal visit
- A connection through Skype
- A connection through NetMeeting or similar
Our Budget Planners are human – that’s what makes all the difference!
At your first visit you will get:
- A visit from our consultant to your home or office.
- A personalised budget designed for your individual circumstances.
- Written action plan to put your new budget blueprint in place.
- Written plan to get your debt under control.
- Written short-term goals to help you focus with your savings plan.
- Personalised folder to hold all your notes and plans.
- There is NO fancy “get & forget” software to confuse you, because our budget planners are human; just like you. Our consultant will teach you how to manage your money effectively – without the need for a computer!
Cost – $250
At the end of this meeting you will:
- Be able to see where your money is being spent.
- Understand some of the reasons why you spend your money in certain ways.
- Together with your consultant, have made a workable plan that will enable you to manage your money better.
- Feel that you have more control of your money.
- Know how to correct overspending.
- Understand the value of savings and how to ’save for a rainy day’.
Follow-up visits (Optional) :
- Will be tailored for your circumstances.
- Will act as a follow up to monitor progress.
- Are a good sounding board to ensure you’re on track to your goals.
- Will not be required for everyone. Ask your consultant if they believe further follow up will be required or if you’re ready to implement your plan yourself.
Cost: Affordable fixed fee based on your income
- Have a personal finance/budget coach assisting you along the way.
- Have someone to keep you on track
- Have the benefit of an independent view to provide an honest appraisal of how you have progressed.
Value: More than priceless
The success of the programme depends entirely on the willingness of the participants to take action for their responsibilities.